PC Speakers and Subwoofer Installation

GLenn63

I just bought a Polk audio psw111 compact powered 8 subwoofer, And I would like to use my existing Creative Pebbles PC speakers as satellites. The Pebble speakers only has the 3.5mm jack to the PC and the subwoofer has rca line in jacks and straight wire line out for speakers. There must be a way to do this but I can't figure it out. If anyone knows I would appreciate the help.the pebble speakers are powered by usb to pc.

You could also try to use simultaneously two outputs: S/P DIF (assuming your sound card/motherboard has it) and line out. For S/P DIF you would need either S/P DIF to RCA or S/P DIF to 3.5mm adapter. Also two outputs may not work same time. No idea about that one.

I actually ordered those very parts earlier today on ebay following someone else's advise. Thanks though. I don't really know if I'm going to stay with the Pebbles as satellite speaker's but they really sound great for $20 dollars, so I'll give it a shot. My pc is set up in a small bedroom and even the Polk 8'' sub seems like it might be to big. Thanks again

Back