PC vs PS4?

Hey guys,

I've been doing a bit of research because I was extremely determined to build my own PC with a $3000-$3500 budget. Sounds like enough money to get a pretty decent gaming PC, however after I would end up struggling to save up that amount, then buying the right parts from all over the internet, then constructing and all the other hassles, I've just found out that there aren't that many games out on the PC? I love gta 5 and nba 2k and fifa and a lot more but I find more rpg and older games dominate the scene. I love to play new release games that come out on console however I love the graphics on PC and the endless other options you can have on PC (especially the ability to have 3 monitors in the same setup, thats my primary reason as to why I want a gaming PC). Money is not an issue but why go through all that trouble to have a gaming PC with no games?

So my question is, should I just stick with buying a PS4?

For that kind of budget, why not get both? You could build a really good gaming PC for $2500 to $3000 and also purchase a PS4. I would start with making a list of the top games you know you want to purchase then determine what systems they are available for. If you have more that are exclusively for PS4, then go with that. If you find that they are all (or at least most) available for the PC, then plan your build. You can do so much more with a well built PC then with a PS4. And check out Steam. A lot of games are there and at discounted prices. Also, you can always add more monitors to the PC afterwards, so you do not necessarily have to have a 3 monitor setup right off the start. If you are looking for suggestions on a well rounded Gaming PC that will last you years to come (and fit into a specific budget), we can help you out with that also.

Back