PC won't start

bielius

Hello everyone,
I will explain what happened. So yesterday night i was watching youtube, and then suddenly when i doubble clicked on the video for the fullscreen, my pc froze. So i used the button to restart it, and when it booted up, it took pretty long to boot so i just powered it off again with the button. And this morning, my pc won't start up!
So i tried to start the pc with all the other components removed(not the vital ones,duhh) bu it doesnt do anything. It does not beep as it always id brfore on the startup, nor does my Gpu/ integrated graphics give any signal to my screen. I havE also tried to remove the bios battery and have it out fo while, but that didnt hlelp me. And the problem is, i have an exam in 2 days and i have to have my pc running!! So please gurus, maybe u know a solution i am not aware of?

Little update:
Or can it be the PSU? Not even the LED's work on the case. But i hear that HDD's start up, so i dont have an idea what this could be...

First thing I would say is this sounds like your PSU. Do you or a friend have a psu you can mount in your system to test this theory?

Back