PC won't turn on :(

Hey guys I just bought a new PSU because my old one was really loud. I plugged it in in my pc but my pc won't turn on. No fans spinning, nothing.
I tried to test if the psu worked by finding a piece of wire and putting in in the motherboard cable (to the green wire pin and black) and PSU worked. Everything was 100% plugged correctly I checked it multiple times .. and power button was on too :) My motherboard also lights up when I plug in psu same with gpu but pc just wont turn on :( I even used a multimeter to see if the cables really worked and weren't damaged. So my psu should be just fine .. I gave up and plugged in my old psu for the time being and my pc turned on and works just fine so my components are okay. Does anyone have a solution?

My specs: CPU: Intel core i5 8400 4GHz
GPU: RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING (LGA1151)
SSD, HDD: 232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SATA (SSD))
698GB Hitachi HDS721075CLA332 (SATA)

My new psu: EVOLVEO FX 550 80Plus 550W
My old psu: Coolermaster GX 550W

I'm not sure if these wires even got touched, but maybe check your case (buttons) to motherboard wiring. I want to say if you have the power button wire reversed, it won't turn on. (I think the reset wire works regardless of orientation) Or if they are on the wrong pins, etc.

Even if it says + is on + and - is on -. I would reverse it to rule that out.

I'm not sure if these wires even got touched, but maybe check your case (buttons) to motherboard wiring. I want to say if you have the power button wire reversed, it won't turn on. (I think the reset wire works regardless of orientation) Or if they are on the wrong pins, etc.

Even if it says + is on + and - is on -. I would reverse it to rule that out.
I have my old psu plugged in now for the time being and pc works just fine. In terms of the power button wires I checked it before and its all plugged correctly.. I cant seem to find the issue. When I plug in my new psu pc wont turn on but with my old psu it works fine even though the new one works.

Back