Performance drop and CPU stuck at low clock speed

So I have a Lenovo Ideapad z510 laptop i5, 6Go Ram, Windows 7 Pro 64x about 5 years old.

Last week , I started having a problem with the battery, the laptop is plugged-in , it says charging but the battery percentage won't go up , stuck at 0%, I tried couple of things like disabling and uninstalling the ACPI Microsoft and the Microsoft adaptor and enabling them again, I tried discharging the pc , but that didn't fix the problem, I guess the battery just died , if you guys have a solution for that , I would appreciate it.

Now I only mentioned the battery problem to give as much informations to help you understand what is going on with my pc.

My major problem now is , that after coming out of sleep mode, the pc become slow and it's like the processor isn't performing as it used to be, for example , can't watch youtube/twitch in 1080p or higher, it doesn't buffer but it lags (stutter) . It only get fixed if I restart the pc. But now the problem is even worse, if I start the pc it works perfectly fine , but after like 10 minutes the lags and stutters beggins, I didn't put it to sleep mode, it just starts becoming slow and when I want to watch high quality videos online,it stutters. I was playing a video game and was having like 130 fps which is normal to me, but then all of sudden it became 20 fps .

After booting ,the computer works perfectly fine, I can watch high quality with no problems , the processor seems to be working fine, I can hear the fan blowing fast because it's hight quailty stream, but when it starts stuttering and the pc in gerneral become slower, the fan speed is so much lower , like the processor is not making an effort .

It's not an over heating problem, because when it works fine, the temperature is around 70Celsius/158Fahrenheit which is how it noramly is when I didn't have problems, but when the problem accure the temperature drops to 53C/127F .
Using HWmonitor, the cpu clocks is at 2996 MHz when everything is fine but when it starts stuttering the cpu clocks drops to 799 MHz.

As I said ,it feels like the processor isn't running at full capacity

Because of my battery problems, I took out the charging like 5 times as I am still not used that the battery isn't working anymore, and the pc would shut down because no power, that happened also while the pc was in sleep mode. I don't know if that what caused the problem

I tried restarting the pc over and over, I run cmd , sfc /scannow and no errors were found, I ran chkdsk commands but the problem wasn't fixed , I reseted the bios to default settings , but still nothing, I updated video drivers , still nothing.

I hope I explained it well enough, sorry if it's not so clear, please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Thank you for your time !

Back