Please verify your email address

learninmypc

Using Firefox, I clicked my bookmarked short cut & instead of being it twitter, I got this message "
Please verify your email address.

This account doesn’t have a confirmed email address attached to it. A verification code will be sent to this address. You’ll have limited access to Twitter’s features until you verify it.

Let people who have your email address find and connect with you on Twitter. Learn more

Let Twitter use your email address to personalize our services, including ads (if permitted by your Ads preferences). If you don’t enable this, Twitter may still use your email address for purposes including account security and spam, fraud, and abuse prevention. See our Privacy Policy for more information It has an area to enter an email address so one by one I typed my 3 in to no avail.. I even sent a tweet to twitter but no reply. I have 2 separate accounts, one using Google the other Firefox. I have NO limited access to the FF acct, need help please.

Same situation.
Account locked. Can’t access to it.
I always have this message.
Regardless of the email address provided it says : This email address is registered with another account.

Twitter assistance dont do anything.
What’s the link of your tweet ? It can help maybe.

Same situation.
Account locked. Can’t access to it.
I always have this message.
Regardless of the email address provided it says : This email address is registered with another account.

Twitter assistance dont do anything.
What’s the link of your tweet ? It can help maybe.
To this day, twitter still has not responed to my email so I have given up on that account & started another one using my phone number instead, don't log out either.

I lost 2 email accounts for google this way, it seems that they had no way of verifying my account because my phone number changed and since it did I could not get a text message to receive the verification number they sent. It's just those folks not considering ever set of possible circumstances that can arise to see that they provide the best customer service.

Back