Plese help bsod crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbongo

for the past week or so my computer will randomly crash with a bsod with stop error on the lines 0x000000D1 (0x00000060, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xBA6AE786) if anyone could help please do so. note, i have already cleaned all the dust and dirt out of the case and it seemed to help for a little while (it crashed after 20 or so hours instead of every 1 1/2 hours)

Can refer to drivers requiring updating
MS here says if you have a logitech mouse to remove it, update the drivers, then refit it

Sorry, I mean update ALL your drivers (as yet I don't know what you have though)
Also thanks for the thanks!

Please put your System Specs in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

Please click on Yes in your Profile To this question:
Would you like to show other members your computer specs? Default is (NO) This will be displayed in your posts via a drop down menu for other members to view. Add your system specs in your usercp Edit options.

Check the pics, they're horrible !
Also the main thing, your mobo (or ideally manufacture Hp ???) is not in the mobo field of your System Specs inside your Profile

the computer is a homebuilt unit and it is not mine so i couldnt tell you exactially what everything is (btw my a key sucks thats why i spelt please wrong lol) if u can tell me how to find out what kind of mobo it is that would help

Post #6 System Specs tool may help
So it's not a Hp or Dell or something? (guess not)

By the way my keys stick too (I just hit them hard now !)

thanks i didnt realize to click that link d'oh but the manufacturer is phoenix tech i have updated my profile as much as i could the sys spec program does not specify a mobo

nothing with cpuid and ll everest gives me is the id of 09/23/2006-NF-CK804-6A61FE1EC-00 if that is any help i am going to bed soon tho so if that dosent help i will take a look inside tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back