Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Friend Code Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

samm1

Lol, still not over pokemon after 10 years =P

Just post your name and friend code like i have and pm anyone who you add so they can add you back =D. I will add anyone who posts here so dont worry about pm'ing me.

Name: Ash
FC#: 1161 0053 2314

BTW, I'm looking for someone who has Firered or Leafgreen and can trade me a Charmander, or just someone with a spare charmander, charizard etc...

I hope there are some people who still play pokemon =S

a GREAT way to get instant battles and trades is from the wifi chat on serebii.net ! You can find a battle in under a minute !!!

http://www.serebii.net/chat-wifi.shtml

Oh man! I love pokemon games, however I don't have much time to play it any more :( take a lot of time to train your little puppies :p

I'm really looking forward to get the Diamond version, the last one I played was the Ruby version for GBA and couldn't finish it.

I remember playing the blu-red-yellow-silver-gold-crystal and beat them all with all pokemons, man it was fun, but back then we had no wi-fi, right now should be better, much better!

If I decide to grab the Diamond version I'll be posting my FC here, but right now I'm too busy with Super Mario Galaxy and Devil may Cry 4 :D

Lmao, yeah it does take time to train but its really worth it in this one because you can
battle and trade pokemon on wi-fi. I just started playing recently after like 4 years and
its a pretty good game compared to the other pokemon games. Pokemon red/blue still the best one, imo. =P

Well the new gameplay (back then) and the trade were some of the most exciting innovations with red/blue versions about what... 10 years ago right? man! I remember I even have to save a few bucks to get a game back then, :p

Oh Man! remember Pokemon Stadium? I was so excited to see my pokemon on 3D on the N64 via transfer pack, however my favorite version was the Silver, maybe because I had a very well trained Lugia.

I'm not up to date with the newer pokemons but like I said, I'll try to get a copy of Diamond and see how I can do it now, because I'm really looking forward for the Wi-fi battles :)

Hey, I just got the game a little while ago and I'm looking to make some trades and such :3 I have Diamond, but I still haven't beaten the elite four, so no national dex, but I should get around to it sometime this week.
Char. Name: Rayn
Friend Code: 3609 1957 0880
^_^

hey

my name is Jada
my friend code is: 1332 8413 2873
Please add me, I just got wifi today and i wanna use it.

LOL

I just came back to TS cause I had a spyware problem and I found my post here. For some reason it didn't email me the new posts so I havn't been able to reply. I have added everyone here and if you want a battle or trade leave a message. My msn is [email deleted for safety] and im on most of the time so if you see me on ask for a battle !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back