Port forwarding a modem and a router

In10s

Hey guys I need some help on how to Port Forward a Router and a Modem

Im using a TP Link WR340GD Router

This is the IP on my computer

and this is for the Modem which I havent filled up yet

my isp is a bit of an *** not making me port forward..so I hacked their modem (3rd Pic)
now im kinda lost and dont know what to forward on the modem

my router doesnt have any NAT settings but the tunngle seems to have the problem with it so I opened the modem and theres teh NAT settings now please I need help on how to port forward my modem

First, let's understand the setup
Code:
isp===modem----router----(1/more pc's)
Port forwarding is done in the ROUTER where the NAT support allows multiple PCs to have Internet access.
Typically, our modems only have ONE Ethernet output which is why we need the router in the first place.
Now if you have a Modem with multiple RJ45 slots, then it has NAT also, and your port forwarding gets complicated.

In addition, the machine at 192.168.1.50 needs a tweak to ALLOW IN TCP/UDP PORT 59014 FROM ANY.

The User's Guide for that router is here
So, please specify the make/model of the modem.

First, let's understand the setup
Code:
isp===modem----router----(1/more pc's)
Port forwarding is done in the ROUTER where the NAT support allows multiple PCs to have Internet access.
Typically, our modems only have ONE Ethernet output which is why we need the router in the first place.
Now if you have a Modem with multiple RJ45 slots, then it has NAT also, and your port forwarding gets complicated.

In addition, the machine at 192.168.1.50 needs a tweak to ALLOW IN TCP/UDP PORT 59014 FROM ANY.

The User's Guide for that router is here
So, please specify the make/model of the modem.

The modem has only 1 slot but everytime I port forward an IP and tried to check it by using a PortForward checker it says that its blocked and cant ping my router....I already switched my IP to a Static done everything I could and its still blocked.

Ok, your program MUST be running and the firewall needs to be adjusted like
  • ALLOW IN TCP/UDP PORT 59014 FROM ANY

Back