Prank my bro

superTramp92

i'm a programmer in c++ and java , and i want to prank my brother using my programming skills. Any suggestions????????

An infinite loop that does something obnoxious...it would probably work better if compiled to an executable so you could just double click on it.

i just made a keylogger today that i will (in good faith) only use to fool around with my brother. I was thinking about hijacking his face book account. And to top it off i need something to really scare the crap out of him. (startle scare, not oh my god the moon is going to crash into the earth scare)

create a batch file and send it to him. when he opens the pc will shut down if done correct and if not done correct it will just look like a bunch of random symols to him

Another idea can be write a small program or a batch file which would rename programs which are his most favorite / in regular use ........ with some others (which offcourse are not;)); I'd say it would be more annoying.

you know that screaming face video that's used to scare the crap out of people? Try getting that to auto play on bootup, then auto shutdown after it's done playing xD

Hey there is one about a red dot, that you have to find in a series of pictures and it gets harder and harder to find, so he will be focusing more and more. He will be focusing so much he will drop his guard and BAM! it will pop up and scare him to death. i did it to my bro and he ran screaming from the room. and whenever i want to get him to see something he comes into the room with the eyes closd expecting it lol, good luck with whatever u decided.

Here's a prank that's easy for anyone to do: Install a BSOD screensaver! Then watch your victim boot up their computer and let it sit idle just long enough for the BSOD screensaver to kick in! Then just watch their face :D

Copy the .scr file to C:\Windows\system32 BlueScreen Screen Saver

Make an application that will autoplay the most annoying video you can find on youtube on loop,make it play in fullscreen,and it won't stop unless he restarts his computer. :p

Here's a prank that's easy for anyone to do: Install a BSOD screensaver! Then watch your victim boot up their computer and let it sit idle just long enough for the BSOD screensaver to kick in! Then just watch their face :D

Copy the .scr file to C:\Windows\system32 BlueScreen Screen Saver

I have done that...it is fun to watch the troubleshooting begin, just hope they dont spot the logo at the bottom left corner right away. LOL

Back