Printer asks for manual feed paper only when trying to print from the computer?

treetops

SOLVEDPrinter asks for manual feed paper only when trying to print from the computer?

The computer at work copies, scans and accepts faxes just fine but when I go to print from microsoft word it asks for a manual paper feed, if manually fed it will print. What the heck? We want it to use the auto paper feed like it does every other time. I updated the drivers with no improvement.

Samsung scx-4623f

This computer was riddled with viruses before I started working here maybe thats the problem I dont think so though.

Its not just mic word it does the same thing via int explorer print job.

NOTFIXED
You have to select try one instead of auto select in the paper option.

OK this worked for a day the same problem is back any advice?

FIXED Maybe
Changed the printer paper size seems to be working.

It fixed it for a day so I am bumping the problem is back.

FIXED MAYBE
Changed the printer paper size seems to be working.

NOT FIXED
Dang thing is asking for manual feed again ill try to turn it to different paper sizes idk.

Ok this seems to only happen when I use microsoft office 2007, after I try to print with that program the problem occurs on anything I try to print from the computer.

Just guessing but could the PC still have some malware in it?

Or maybe when it was cleaned of the viruses there was some damage left from the infection. Maybe a repair of Windows might help.

I am having same problems. It keeps wanting to print from manual tray. After I force the setting to tray 1. It only stays for 1 print job and goes back to the same issue. I have changed pic and still same problem

Back