Problem Inno3D GeForce 7600GS AGP

Hello I have an problem with my Inno3D GeForce 7600GS AGP graphic card my computer start up but there no screen showing up ,I both an new one and stil my screen won't turn on ,I have tested my computer to see if it s not my motherboard but everything is fine with my motherboard ,is there any fix or solution to fix it or to sold it with an,sold iron ??

What are you trying to fix? Have you checked your monitor?To make sure it is not the problem.

No it not the monitor or the motherboard ihave tested it already I think its the graphic card again ,but I want to know how to fix the graphic card

My motherboard give (peeps) when missing ram ,you can hear harddisk and you can hear DVD drives if there s any conection wrong you hear an peep (that means the motherboard is still alive
I have tester my monitor on an diverent computer it works (so nothing is wrong wiith my mother board or monitor

the problem I think it is is the graphic card but strange enough I both an new one and stil it doesn't work I hear the computer but the screen won't turn on??
anybody knows how to fix this problem

Last edited by a moderator:
If your motherboard. Has on board graphics. Make sure they are turn off in the bios.. Also make sure every thing in the PC is secured in place. Hopefully some one here may be able to help you a little further.. If this dose not help. I am kind out of deals.

Hello ,onboard there's. No standard graphic card that's realy pity
and there no screen showing up only my computer works
but thanks for your help and information
and sorry for my English iam original from the Netherlands Amsterdam

Back