Problem loading websites

Hi. I'm having some problems loading websites on any browser, they won't fully load or their images look all weird, and the same thing happens to steam. This is weird because I have a good internet connection and some websites I have no problem loading. bf3.jpg youtube.jpg

No problem. What browser version are you using? What is your internet speed? And what are your system specs?

I'm using chrome version 25.0.1364.172 but it happens on IE too.My internet speed is 100Mbps and I never had this problem, but I recently changed my internet provider and wireless pen but still this only happened like yesterday. With incognito mode the page won't fully load aswell but the images don't look so 'trashy'. Really don't know what to do :s[FONT=Segoe UI][/FONT]

I'm using chrome version 25.0.1364.172 but it happens on IE too.My internet speed is 100Mbps and I never had this problem, but I recently changed my internet provider and wireless pen but still this only happened like yesterday. With incognito mode the page won't fully load aswell but the images don't look so 'trashy'. Really don't know what to do :s
What are your system specs? It may be a GPU acceleration issue. What GPU driver are you running?

Oh yeah sorry my bad, Yeah it was weird you asked for driver version of my cpu but it was gpu lol sorry. My gpu is an ati radeon hd5770 1gb driver 12.100.17.0 catalyst 13.3 beta I guess. Thank you for the replies.

Are you running the 13.3 beta that was released on friday? If not, I have options.

Edit: After looking at the latest release notes, it doesnt look like there are any bug fixes associated with your issue.

Hey man thank you so much for the reply but I figured it out, I just downgraded the wireless pen driver and it's all cool, still pretty stupid since new drivers should improve performance but oh well now it's all good thank you :)

Hey man thank you so much for the reply but I figured it out, I just downgraded the wireless pen driver and it's all cool, still pretty stupid since new drivers should improve performance but oh well now it's all good thank you :)
New drivers do improve performance 90% of the time, but bug fixes are also very crucial. Glad you got it fixed. BTW, 13.3 Beta 2 was released today.

Back