Problem Trying To Open A Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJediSlayer

Hello,

I've ran into a bit of a "snag" if you will and I'm not sure how to exactly go about fixing this problem of mine. I thought about Google searching it, but putting in what for the problem?

The problem I'm having is that I can't open a program file through its icon because every time I click the icon to open the program, it loads up my Paint.NET program instead. Now, I've tried redirecting what the icon, etc, in hopes that it would work. I also looked around for a target box inside of the icon itself, so that I could redirect it to C:/blah1/blah2/blah3.exe, or the original program itself, no suck luck, as there isn't a target box.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated,

Tyler

That's just it, I can't find the .exe program. Its not in the containing folder. I've tried a full uninstall and reinstall to try and replace the .exe program, but even then it won't show. It really makes no sense to me.

Well, not being a mentalist, I can't help you find it other than to suggest you use 'search'.

True, true, thanks for your help so far. I just find it weird the .exe isn't in the main directory and the icon doesn't have a target box, or anything, even after re-install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back