Problem with Firefox 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarheel

I just downloaded Firefox 3 and just about every site I visit says "You need the latest version of Flash Player" Click here to download..I have downloaded the latest version of Flash Player at least 20 times now and every time it says "Download Successful""..But after the download, I go back to the page I was at and It still says I need to download the latest version of Flash Player again... Why is it saying my downloads are successful but Firefox or the websites are still acting like I haven't downloaded anything ?

Sometimes Flash updates automatically install for Internet Explorer. Try going to Adobe.com driectly and download it from them.

OK, I figured it out..... When I download from internet explorer it automatically installs the flash player. If I download it while in Firefox, the download just saves itself in my download folder. I opened up my download folder and there was 19 flash player downloads in there. I just doulbe clicked one of them and then flash player installed.. I was just use to everything installing itself in explorer. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back