Problem with the Driver_iqrl_less or equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i"m having the same problem, i follow the steps from the one posted last week, i did the virus check none found, and passed the memtest86. here's the minidump file after i did the cccleaner.

thanks for any help provided.

Per your dump,
You are running... Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 (Service Pack 2) ... You should update to SP3.
BugCheck 100000D1
The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses).
It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe

Per techs and per MS - this kind of error can have several causes...
Including Bad RAM, Hard Drive issues, and corrupted installation

Best advice... begin by backing up all your important data,
Run chkdsk, to make sure your drive is healthy
(alternatively, dl the drive tools from the maker of your drive, which will sometimes find things that chkdsk will not).
Then update to sp3, and see if that resolves the issue.
If not, then repost with new minidumps attached.

I'm having trouble running the chkdisk/f. i keep restarting and it doesnt start-up. i unistall my spybot, and avg, and did it in safemode and still no luck. it said i did have an error in the chkdsk.

i ran a check with seatools, and it pass the test. and i updates to w sp3, and still does the same thing. here are the latest minidumps.

Have you checked for issues here (Yellow or Red flags) ... My Computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager

Regardless of your answer to the above question...
Based upon what you have told us so far, including your latest minidumps
and despite your first post saying that you had checked for virus
I am beginning to suspect that a virus, worm, or other malware is at work, and I have a suspicion of where to look,
but I am not one of the Virus and Malware removal helpers... so abiding by the rules of this forum regarding this concern...
I would strongly advise that the 8 steps be your next step, here... https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
then report the result in a new thread, here... https://www.techspot.com/vb/menu28.html

Please follow the directions carefully, and skip nothing.
If you are unable to complete a step, make note of that in your new thread.

Unless someone else has some other ideas in the meanwhile...
Once the experts have decided you are clean, if problems persist, we can look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back