Problem with Vista BSoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

killu

Hellow i got this blue screen today and after that my computer got screwed for 20 min. now it works normaly. It was an 1e error this is the mini dump

I can't read your zip file. What was the BSOD message? Why happened during the 20 mins? You couldn't boot at all or only so far or what? Need more info.

-- Andy

no the computer worked rly slow it took it 10 min to reboot and after that explorer worked slow as hell and got 2 more program not reponding. I was using an external drive on e-sata and was downloading movies.

useing Hp elitebook 8730w notebook and akasa external drive useing seagates barracuda hard drive in it

You wrote you were donwloading a movie, sound like you're using peer-to-peer filesharing (Limewire, Kazaa, BearShare, .... ) If so, you have massive spyware.

See if you can boot into Safe Mode with Networking. If you can, install/run the following;

o Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
o SuperAntipsyware
o Spybot Search & Destroy

Repost with results.

-- Andy

have nod32 installed and i'm not useing peer to peer. i use utorrent and nothing else.
Its not a viruse.

Still, check for spyware if you can using the utilities I listed and report back with results.

-- Andy

Hmm no no events but i think its the e-sata port on my notebook. its a new disk so not rly tested yet and i read that the e-sata drives are not yet all stable. so i tryed updateing intel matrix drivers for sata and e-sata ports

I'll keep tuned. Figured that 1 out because my computer works normaly when i have it pluged in usb

Its a conflict problem. If you unplug all USB devices and plug the esata, does it work? I use esata myself, it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back