Problems is Google today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredarmando

Problems with Google today?

Hi everyone,

Is it just me, or is Google having major problems today?

Since earlier this morning, I've had trouble with all Google services. My Gmail is inexplicably slow and simply fails to attach files. iGoogle is not loading up the gadgets properly, and so on. I tried 3 different browsers: Firefox 2 (my default browser), IE 7, and Safari 3. They all behaved the same with Google services.

I have absolutely no problems accessing any other page.

Is something happening with Google today?

Thank you

Fred Armando

Google and Gmail are both trouble. Many, many gmail accounts have non-working responses to passwords. Flakey stuff on Google. They are finally posting responses
# 'Contact creation failed' error
# 502 errors when accessing Gmail
among others.

I also saw an infected computer earlier that complained of non-loading google pages. Sounds kind of far fetched but you may want to post up a Hijackthislog anyways.

Highjackthis Instructions
  • Make sure you have the LATEST version of HJT (currently v2.0.0.2) it can be downloaded from HERE
  • Run the HijackThis Installer and it will automatically place HJT in C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe. Please don't change the directory.
  • After installing, the program launches automatically, select Scan now and save a log
  • After the scan is complete please attach your log onto the forums using the paper clip icon above your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back