Problems with flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

itaosl

I have had lately some problems with flash player (and still have some of them).While flash player was installed I was getting errors that was it was missing and needed to be installed in order to view some on line videos. I tried to resolve by uni stalling and reinstalling following adobe's instructions . I set also active x to prompt according to adobe's suggestions.Now every time I have to start IE asks me to approve the active x control (i rapeat now set to prompt).I still have problem viewing some on line videos where active x control is required. IE is also very slow in loading up and cpu is from 18%-50% (sometimes explodes to even 100%). I checked for virus,malware etc and I am clean.I also fixed registry errors.Note that as a solution I stated running Abobe Flash CS3 professional but did not help.
What do I need to do in order to solve this problem?

I tried to resolve by uni stalling and reinstalling following adobe's instructions

But the link is good, just in case he didn't actually use the un-installer. (his English is a bit poor)

kimsland said:
Download Internet Explorer 7 (again)

Uninstall the presently installed Internet Explorer from add/remove programs
Restart
Then install the new IE7

Try adobe again

I cannot find Internet Explorer in add/remove programs.I also tried to run the uni-installer with CCleanner and wasn't there again. I think IE is a part of find the Windows.isn't it?.Any other way to uni stall it ?

You go to Add/Remove Programs and on the left side is a text button 'Add/Remove Windows Components' or some such.

Go forth and make it so!

And quit messing with Ccleaner - get the Flash Player uninstaller I url'd for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back