Product Finder - where to buy

TheDreams

I was browsing the product finder for the Levovo IdeaPad and Iiked the layout very well (y), but it seems I quickly found myself looking for a price when I saw one of the things the editors liked was "affordable". I searched the entire page and did not find a price. Maybe the product finder could have a link to where we can buy the product, or maybe a general price? Just a suggestion, maybe thats not the purpose of it idk lol.

I love the layout also. The pros and cons really allow me to make a quick and concise decision. That said though, I agree, it needs a bit more info, then it can be a truly powerhouse product finder.

Also, I feel that scores above a 90 should have some sort of distinction other than a number and a green box. They should maybe have a wreath of some sort. Are these possibilities @Julio Franco?

Last edited:
The PF has received a generous redesign that is unlike other sections of the site, I'm very glad to hear you like it :). Until recently we did have a price info section, but honestly it wasn't very good. Because we didn't want the price info to take away from the experience we decided to take it down until we could come up with a better solution. We are working on it.

The PF has received a generous redesign that is unlike other sections of the site, I'm very glad to hear you like it :). Until recently we did have a price info section, but honestly it wasn't very good. Because we didn't want the price info to take away from the experience we decided to take it down until we could come up with a better solution. We are working on it.
Alright, sounds good. Can we at least get a distinction around the scores >90 or >95.

TechSpot needs some sort of "TechSpot Approved Badge" :D.

Because of the same title as Product Finder, so I write here.

Hello Julio, I notice PF does not contain some of the reviews around the web. I tried to contact @Ivan Franco but no chance, he got no Twitter or Fb page. And when I try to look at his TS profile on ' About Us ' page, system logs me out immediately. Do not know why :(

@Julio Franco

Back