Program for changing monitor sizing

MysterioMask

I will be needing to project an image to an odd size soon. We have 2 projectors which are connected together to give a seemless image for a total size of 3840x1080. But this isn't a common size. I found a few programs online that should allow me to create a custom size but thought id ask here to see if anyone had anything they might recommend for running on win 10 pro to do what I need it to do.

The second thing I would like to do would be to split screen the main screen to show both my primary monitor and the 2nd monitor and what it is projecting since the projector is in a completely different room compared to the computer. I would like to be able to do this with a program rather than just duplicating the same thing on both screens since I need to be able to access the computer itself without disturbing whatever I'm projecting out to the projector, also id rather not run a 3rd monitor just to duplicate the projector if possible since the physical space where the computer is is limited.

Does anyone happen to know a program that can do that as well?

Back