Program to download flash picture show

Status
Not open for further replies.

bj00uk

Hi,

Basically i need some help. At college me and my tutor group went to a day trip, we have access to see the pictures (at college extranet) in a flash slideshow but wanted to download them is there a way.

I asked my tutor she said to ask the student support, they said they could not give it to us with out the permission of every student in the picture and some of them have left so we couldnt get permission fro everyone.

Thanks

Without knowing the address of the page, it is difficult to say. However it may be possible.

You could use something like Ethereal to watch what is being accessed. I'm sure that there is plenty of other software that would show you this information. If the pictures are embedded in the Flash file then you would not be able to download them seperately.

Hi, cant give the site address as it student and staff only access. The pictures are embedded in the Flash file,

I asked my tutor she said to ask the student support, they said they could not give it to us with out the permission of every student in the picture and some of them have left so we couldnt get permission fro everyone.Thanks
That is called a Publication Release and as the school is responsible for the presentation, allowing you to keep a copy is an infringement of Copyright unless the Release form is signed.

If you are engaged in a Technology curriculum, then SOMEWHERE along the line you
should have an intro to Copyright / Publication rights and liabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back