Programs for changing the tone of sound?

Are there any programs for changing the tone of sound for Windows 10 and Android smartphones? There are many programs available for Windows, such as:

• AV Voice Changer Software Diamond
  • Screaming Bee MorphVOX
  • Voicemod
  • Voxal Voice Changer
And for Android, such as:

• RoboVox Voice Changer Pro
  • Voice Changer - Audio Effects
  • Voice changer with effects
  • Voice Changer-MagicMic
  • VoiceFX - Voice Changer with v
However, these programs only change the voice that is recorded by the microphone. I am looking for programs that can change the tone of the voice in real-time that is being played by the media player. Normally, such an option should be available in the media player, but most media players are limited in this regard. I want the program to apply to the entire system, even when playing computer games or receiving system notifications. In Windows 10, it is possible to experiment with a program called "Virtual Audio Cable" to fool sound-changing programs, but I have not found an alternative to the "Virtual Audio Cable 4.67" program for Android. Ideally, the program for changing the tone of sound would have options to change the sound from all possible sources. I am interested in programs that would allow me to change the voice of a male or female narrator in an audiobook to a cyborg or childlike voice, or vice versa. The program should have as many voice tone change profiles as possible.

Back