Pronounce yourself evil doer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechakingkong

windows xp professional.
hello guys,
this is my problem:
i started my pc today and the first thing i saw was, chkdsk cancelled or aborted message on the blue screen.

*capslock is reversed: it writes big when it should be small and vise versa.

*when i click on an icon , others highlight.double clicking on an icon makes all the other highlighted icons open at the same time, followed by the warning message:"opening this many programs at once slows down performance" or something like that.

*dragging and dropping highlighted icons makes copy of themselfs on desktop.

*firefox browser:mouse scrolling makes web page go back/foward (scrolling up=previous page. scrolling down=page foward).

*when i open the start menu from the task bar and open any program, the program will open but the list from the start menu doesn't close automatically, i have to click on the task bar at the bottom of the screen for it to close.

*the only way i got firefox,superantispyware,spybot,highjackthis and malwarebytes to open properly was from the task bar, because they were previously installed and i copied them there.
i haven't visited any weird web sites and didn't download anthing.i already removed all my contacts from gmail just in case(i don't know if that helps prevent anything in any way).

it's always aprox. every 4-5 months that something ruins my operating system.i don't get it.the only thing i get is viruses.lol

scan results:
malwarebytes=no malicious items detected
superantispyware=no harmful items detected

what other free security programs besides superantispyware,malwarebytes and highjack this do you guys recommend after i get rid of this evil doer virus?
i already had avira ,mcafee and spybot plus the three others above.
amazing web site btw.

scan results:
malwarebytes=no malicious items detected
superantispyware=no harmful items detected
my highjackthis log

No idea, but here's a hint, don't reply to yourself anymore.
Use EDIT if your post is still the last post in the thread (ie just presently -> it isn't)

Did you read above?

Also here's a quote from your last thread, where support tried to help you with Malware removal
unfortunatly, my system 32 files got damaged before i read last post :dead:
i found out that reformating is much easer for unexperienced people like me.:haha:
Do you feel that you may do the same again?

v v Don't worry about it, but with all this merging going on, I might not worry about it

ok thx buddy.ill keep you updated

hi kim,
im sorry about the "reformating thread"you quoted me on, it was not an insult towards anybody. i thought the thread was over and finished.so i had someone help and reformat my pc,thats what i meant and it wasn't an insult or to degrade anyone here. i think you guys do a great job!

i tried posting this message on your public profile but i only have 8 posts and i need 10.
9 with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back