PSU or GPU

I have old gpu gtx560ti and I have old psu color master 500watt when I install the gpu and I have nothing in my screen say cable no conected
is the resoan psu or gpu and I have motherboread gigabyte h61 m s1 with i5 3470 10 go ram
and who had same problem

Most GTX 560 Ti graphics cards need two 6 pin PCIe power cables attached, so make sure you have both firmly inserted in the card before booting the PC. The graphics card will have 3 output sockets: two DVI and one mini-HDMI - try switching to a different socket and see if that produces a different result with the monitor.

Most GTX 560 Ti graphics cards need two 6 pin PCIe power cables attached, so make sure you have both firmly inserted in the card before booting the PC. The graphics card will have 3 output sockets: two DVI and one mini-HDMI - try switching to a different socket and see if that produces a different result with the monitor.
itry it but same result and I think I found my keyboread not work too and that meaan my bios is stuck too

If the keyboard isn't working as well, that it could be the motherboard that's failing/failed. The Core i5-3470 has an integrated GPU so you could try and connect the monitor directly to the motherboard's VGA socket and see if it boots then.

If the keyboard isn't working as well, that it could be the motherboard that's failing/failed. The Core i5-3470 has an integrated GPU so you could try and connect the monitor directly to the motherboard's VGA socket and see if it boots then.
yes it work but why when I install gpu bios faild even I did ipgrad my bios too

Am I understanding this correctly - the computer boots okay without the GTX 560 Ti, but doesn't boot at with that GPU added?

It sounds like the graphics card has died or the PCIe slot on the motherboard isn't working. Unfortunately because the motherboard only has one PCIe slot, there isn't an easy way to test the slot. Do you have any friends who could lend you their graphics card? If the PC boots with a different card in the slot, then that will prove that it's your GTX 560 Ti that has died.

It sounds like the graphics card has died or the PCIe slot on the motherboard isn't working. Unfortunately because the motherboard only has one PCIe slot, there isn't an easy way to test the slot. Do you have any friends who could lend you their graphics card? If the PC boots with a different card in the slot, then that will prove that it's your GTX 560 Ti that
It sounds like the graphics card has died or the PCIe slot on the motherboard isn't working. Unfortunately because the motherboard only has one PCIe slot, there isn't an easy way to test the slot. Do you have any friends who could lend you their graphics card? If the PC boots with a different card in the slot, then that will prove that it's your GTX 560 Ti that has died.
thanks I will try it

Back