PSU or UPS, dont know which has started to gone bad

Hello everyone!
Okay now my pc is behaving weirdly. What happens is that whenever I turn on my UPS (I dont switch it off from main power supply, just the on /off button) and press my CPU's main power button., it doesn't turn on ,not at all. But strangely enough , if I turn off the ups and turn it on again, cpu also starts in one click.
I thought it may be PSU problem,So I used CPUID's HW wizard to check the voltages of psu, I have attached a screenshot of that and did you see it is showing 8.5 output for +12v rail.
https://postimg.org/image/gtvv45zwn/
Everything else is running smoothly, no bsod's , no power failure nothing else is strange with pc.
p.s. I am just being extra cautious because a few months ago my hard drive failed and psu was gone bad, I had to replace them both.
8a464046

Someone please help me.!!!!!!!!! I am in a frenzy here.

8.5 on 12v would be bad, but there is possibility that it is just the utility program giving errors. Since PSU is new, have you asked for support from maker? Can you confirm low volts with multi-meter?

There is some indication that Active PFC PSUs and stepped or square wave UPS can cause issues. Find out what kind of wave that your UPS generates and confirm it works properly with your UPS.

Back