Punkbuster & Call of Duty 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently purchased Call of Duty Total War and Call of Duty 4 by down loading on-line. I have a Acer computer using a Net Gear for a router. I'm not very knowledgeable with computers.
I can not get into on-line play due to Punk Buster. I have down loaded it although I continue to get thrown off. Is it due to the router Net Gear? The code comes up;pnkbstrA.exe
Also when playing Call of Duty 4-solo; when I reach the "One shot one kill" level I can't aim or fire the sniper rifle. it says forward or backwards. I've tried the mouse BUT IT DOES NOTHING.

Hi mur,
What OS are you using? If Windows 7 that would be the reason why online play isnt working. I've heared that all games that are using punkbusters are kicking Winows 7 users off.
I'l have a search around still incase this is a common error message people have been getting on other OS's

Thanks for replying. I don't know what OS is. I have Windows Vista AM3100-U5204A , AMD/64 ATHLOW X2. I did go to PBSTR and I'm able to get into the game now.

Thanks for replying. I don't know what OS is. I have Windows Vista AM3100-U5204A , AMD/64 ATHLOW X2. I did go to PBSTR and I'm able to get into the game now.

Windows Vista is your OS (Operating system) :)
Glad to hear you got it working now.

Glad ya got it working, PB is weird like that had similar issues like yours for no real reason. It's a crappy software and I wish a better standard would be developed that companies would adopt =\ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back