Quickbooks Pos 6.0 receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

wstevens

I have a problem with the quickbooks i am running... when i go to print the reciepts it prints the wrong date on all the reciept every time!! How can i adjust this issue??

also it would sometimes ask to insert the disk.. but mainly i would like to know how to change the date????

thanks

It's been a while since I've used QuickBooks, so these are just things to check. How did you set up your templates? The first thing to do is check the templates for the invoices and receipts. Dates are pulled as specified by templates to match when actions occur. If you checked DATE, the word date should be in the field, not the date you created the template. If you apply a payment to an invoice, QB uses the oldest open invoice. It may be using that date? You are talking about sales receipts, right? Not invoice or payment? But I seem to remember that all these forms show a drop down for the date field before you print. Could you change it there?

Best solution for this particular problem: go to intuit.com and join the quickbooks forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back