Radeon vs GeForce

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpikachu12

In PCIe benchmarks the 9500GT betters the Radeon HD4350. So assuming the same for PCI, I have to second Klepto12.

Both are utterly crap for gaming. For general use, just get an 8400GS PCI.

For gaming, save up for a new PC instead.

ive got a 9500gt for a while now,used to be enough a few months back but now its not keeping up with new games,get a 9800gtx atleast,

You posted that you have a 9800gtx with pci not pci-express there is a major diffrence for my computer lol so if u have a link as to where i can find one of those with pci and not pci-express slots or known as pci-e
thank you

What are you trying to do with your computer? video games I'm guessing? if so:

I wouldn't buy either.

What games do/are you currently playing? judging off your pc spec I'd recommend holding off for a new pc or at a minmum tell me what games you are trying to play and I'll find the best card for you (if you give me a price range)

hope this helps.

thank you
personally id like to play timeshift but i donno if that has to do with my video card
id like all the halflife2 episodes to work on my machine and maybe a diffrent game there and here but mainly id like halflife2 episodes to work and deathmatch

I would buy 9500GT. It has 128-bits, and its cheaper. they're pretty much the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back