1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

'Raising Kratos' shows just what went into the making of God of War

By Cal Jeffrey · 5 replies
May 10, 2019
Post New Reply
  1. Cory Barlog’s reimagining of Kratos in 2018’s God of War was unquestionably a masterpiece. He and his team took a beloved hero — nay — an entire franchise, and flipped it on its head. They essentially turned Kratos from a Greek god into a Norse hero, something that is not easy to do without having fans lose the collective minds.

Fortunately for the team and Sony, they pulled it off and won a truckload of awards in the process. It was my second favorite game of 2018 edged out slightly by Red Dead Redemption 2 and only because it seemed too short for me.

Permalink to story.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  2. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 4,367   +2,883

I'm afraid that historically, some 100 years from now, it won't even be considered as art, just a$$holes and elbows, to pay bills. Digital content seems to devalue fast, the price of technological progress.

3. ziffel66

ziffel66 TS Member

God of War was one of the 5 best games I've ever played in my entire life. One of the few I've called a masterpiece.

fraggerron likes this.
  4. fraggerron

fraggerron TS Rookie

I agree with ziffel66 one of the best games I've ever played and I've been playing video game since 1972

ziffel66 likes this.
  5. Jaabaaar

Jaabaaar TS Rookie Posts: 21   +9

Don’t leave it there. Tell us what the other 4 were, please.

6. ziffel66

ziffel66 TS Member

Not in order: Skyrim, The Witcher 3, Company of Heroes, Heroes of Might & Magic III

Jaabaaar and Cal Jeffrey like this.

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...