RAM - How do I find out my RAM Module P/N?

Atham

Hello,

and before anybody asks, I did look it up on google. I didn't find any clear way that said how to find it out. Is there a way to find it out?

Thanks

I mean the number that is shown on the motherboards' memory compatibility. Can I see it on CPU-Z too? BTW, it doesn't show in everest. I have the software but it doesn't show it.
Because from what is written in CPU-Z is

The part number for the RAM is on each stick. Listings for most sales sites online will have this part number, which you then match to the memory compatibility list.

I know I've answered this question in several threads of yours already. I've even suggested RAM compatible as well.

Not sure why you need to keep asking, or keep searching tbh.

That is the individual part number, not the matched part number required when matching to the compatibility listing for the motherboard.

This is for looking up the part # of the RAM on your MSI board? It didn't come w/ software that shows you the system info? Mine did. You can probably download that from MSI's web site.

I think you need to improve your searching skills.
You can look it up from where you bought it, assuming their website is not a POC.
It's on the sticker.

Though since you have a CPU-Z screenshot, I assume it's already working.

I don't understand, Rabbit. What should I download?

Mine was called the MSI Control Center. For your 785GM-E51, looks like it's the Overclocking Center. Regardless, it should provide you w/ the info on the RAM.

The PC was custom build for me, so I don't think I will know shop the parts were bought for me. By the way, whenever I start the overclocking center the screen gets all weird and I have to reboot manually. I will give it shot again though.

The part number for the RAM is on each stick. Listings for most sales sites online will have this part number, which you then match to the memory compatibility list.

Easiest thing to do is open it up & take a look.

Back