Status
Not open for further replies.

Saljr

My system is Athlon Xp 3200, 1gb ddr ram, AIW Radeon x800xt, WinXp home
getting random BSOD can anyone help please? Thanx

Attachments

• Mini051808-01.dmp
    92 KB · Views: 6
Three of your minidumps are 0x8E errors and they are mostly caused by hardware issues and sometimes a faulty driver. In your case all three cited ati3duag.dll which is an ATI driver. Many people have had issues with this driver over the years; research it and you'll see what I mean.

One minidump was an 0x50 error and they are caused by defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

It also cited the same driver.

The last error was 0x7F;oOne of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

It cited ha10kx2k.sys which is a Creative EMU10KX HAL (WDM) driver. There is information on this on the 'net as well.

* The thing that strikes me is that the error codes are usually hardware problems and as for the ATI driver cited many people worked around it by tweaking or modifying their hardware. It would be helpful to know all your system specs.

* Try updating your ATI and Creative drivers.

Wow! Sounds like i have a bunch of problems. You said it would be helpful to know all my system specs. What would you like me to paste? Thanx for your help.

You can place your system specs in your profile; but go ahead and paste as well. As for having a lot of problems, it is more likely you may only have one, possibly two, and it manifests itself in several ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back