Random BSOD's on a homebuilt rig

Ok, so I built a new PC a month or so ago and have had several BSOD's.....I've tried to figure out what is going on when they happen but it seems totaly random, if anyone could take a look at the mini dump files and let me know if there is anything specific it would be much appreciated

my system is.....
I5-2500k
ASrock extreme 3 gen 3
radeon hd 6950
8gb (2x4gb) g.skill ripjaws ram
120gb ocz agility 3 SSD (boot drive)
500gb seagate HDD (storage)
corsair gs 700 PSU
soundblaster x-fi titanium
corsair H100 CPU cooler

I have run prime95 and furmark to test my CPU and GPU, mainly to check max temps, and I have run memtest with no errors

thanks in advance

Attachments

• mini-dump.zip
    100.8 KB · Views: 1
The minidumps are all the same "Ntoskrnl.exe"... This usually points to a memory problem... hard drive problem second... Or with new PC's an incorrect bios setting. Are you overclocking this system?

no, I havent overclocked yet, I'll run memtest again and let it run longer, but I'm wondering if maybe I am having the BSOD problem with my OCZ SSD that a lot of people reported, I'll have to see if I can get the firmware updated, a lot of people reported BSOD's with the OCZ firmware 2.11 (what I have) and the latest version 2.15 seems to have fixed most people problems, so I'll give that a try.......I'll post again if I get any more BSODS after updating my SSD firmware and running memtest again

Back