Random BSODs

i get random blue screens of death, it doesnt seem to mater what im doing or when it just does it. ive been dealing with this problem for a long time but the bsod's are getting more common. i tried to use everest to check stuff but i dont know what im supposed to do with it. i couldnt figure out which link was the correct version of memtest to download so i didnt do that but i do have my minidumps but the forum says theyre too big to upload is there a place i could upload them to and then link them?
thank you for your time

Use the Zip option that is provided for. When you go to post scroll down and find the Manage Attachments button. The Zip option will be there and will compress those files.

As an educated guess it is sounding like your issue is corrupted memory but the files should help in the process for a more definitive answer.

I intended to post that stuff when it happened again, it didnt do that for several months until I tried running minecraft again so it apears to have something to do with minecraft.

it could very well be your video card drivers. e have seen systems do fine with every game thrown at them - except one. it usually came down to video card drivers.

Gersolov, if you still have minidumps available, Windows 7 has a built-in zip feature. Just select all the minidumps and right-click. Send the files to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload that folder here... Good luck :)

I updated the graphics drivers and that seemed to fix it I ran it for nearly two weeks with no problems but tonight it did it again so I went and zipped those files and posted them here.

Attachments

• 031912-28813-01.zip
    418.9 KB · Views: 1
Well it is time to run the correct version of memtest86:
http://www.memtest.org/
Download the pre-complied version 4.20 version bootable iso file and burn it to a CD or DVD. Boot the computer with this disc and run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes. Because you when nearly 2 weeks without issue, it may be more of a bios memory voltage/timing issue more than physical memory issue. The minidumps do point to a memory issue ...

It may only be a temporary fix, as other capacitors on the board are likely to fail soon... New motherboards are available with solid-state caps that will not fail like the old caps did

Back