Random freezes

Lp505

Hey guys, I thought i could figure out my random freezeing problem but i cant. I tried doing some Windows Memory Diagnostic and nothing came up wrong. i also thought it was my processor because i got AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor and when i had a 2.8 ghz AMD Phenom II X4 Processor it never froze untill i put this one in. I sent it into AMD and they said there is no problems with it. People said to download something called CCleaner so i dled it an ran that and that still didnt help. I dropped my ram speed to 1333 instead of 1600.

Going to list my Computer items inside its a custom build computer
Mostly everything is like 4 and half months old besides my HD and Video Card them are both about 1 year old
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium

1. 16Gb G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory

2. AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor

3. 2 APEVIA CF4SL-4C 80mm Multi-Color LED Case Fan

4. 1 APEVIA CF4SL-4C 120mm Multi-Color LED Case Fan

5. GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

6. 650 Watt Earthwatt Powersupply

7. HP 24X Multiformat DVD Burner Black SATA Model 1270i LightScribe Support

8. Apevia X-Cruiser2 Metal Mid-Tower Case - Black, Side Window, No PSU

9. ATI Radeon HD 5770

10. 1 Tb Hard Drive

Nothing of mine is overclocked

My cpu generally runs around 75 to 80 degrees inside from where my temperature wire is.

When i use my SpeedFan to look at temps it shows
Temp1 48C (Check Mark)
Temp2 52C (Goes from Check Mark to Flame to Red Arrow)
Temp3 52C (Flame to Check Mark)
HD0 39C (Blue Down Arrow)
Core 51C (Goes from Flame mostly to Check Mark when idel, also a Red Up Arrow)

sometimes it shows a Check mark, a Flame, and a Blue Down arrow, or a Red Up Arrow

not sure what they mean because when i dled it, it never told me

If anyone can please help that would be great and maybe if there are any different tests that would shows problems or something please post. I get tired of right in the middle of something then it will just random freeze up.

Are you using the stock CPU/Fan cooling assembly? If so, consider upgrading to a good 3rd party CPU cooler

yea i took them out and just replaced them with the LED ones. and you mean like a liquid cooling system for the processor?

yea whatever stuff came with it i left besides my Case Fans i changed them alone with the Fan on the Heatsink, but the heatsink is what came with the processor

like when i first bought my case it had a 120mm Clear Fan and a 80MM LED blue fan i chaged these into the 120MM LED Multi-Colored Fan and the 80mm to a Multi-colored fan.

i took of the normal fan that came with the processor and also replaced that one with a LED Multi colored fan

I would suggest that you buy and install a CPU cooler like I linked to... With that cooler, my i5 CPU is around 27C always. I have 4 120mm case fans. 2 in front blowing in and 1 in back blowing out, and 1 on top blowing out

Back