Random Game Crashes/ Multiple BSOD

Hi,
I have been experiencing random game crash and BSOD for the past 2 months and after trying everything that I can locate on google to fix my problems nothing seems to be working.

have this graphics card
GeForce 340.52 Driver
Version: 340.52 WHQL
Release Date: 29.7.2014
and I believe this is my system info that
you need

I tried to get my mini dump files uploaded to the thread but can not figure that out either. I even tried the upload file button....
Would very much love some help please and thank you

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-18_0-30-35.png
    upload_2014-9-18_0-30-35.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2014-9-18_0-32-16.png
    upload_2014-9-18_0-32-16.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 4
Okay, let's see if any minidumps were produced by the blue screens... Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

Also when I try to access the files what should I use to view it and it says I don't have permissions to view them

That didn't help....? still cant view I have given myself permission and I do not see the "take ownership" selection

Right-click on the C drive and select properties, security, advanced. Does the administrator have all access to files and such. What antivirus program are you running?

• Yes the admin does, also I only use windows defender... also what program am I supposed to be using to view the mini-dump files?

Back