Random lockups, and BSOD

ok so sytem specs:
AMD 1055t (95w)
4gb ocz ddr3 1600mhz
Asus HD 6850
Asus M4A89GTD PRO USB 3
Kingston 128gb SSD
Seagate 500gb HDD
Seasonic modular 620w psu (I think it was m2II or something)
and I am running windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Ok so here is my problem(s), firstly every now and then when i boot up my computer and reach desktop it just freezes, I can move mouse but I cant do anything else, I restart the computer and these problems go away. Secondly while gaming (battle field bad company 2) I either get a random bsod or the game just closes its doesnt say it crashed or anything it just closes. The game is installed on my HDD and my video drivers are up to date. The dump files seemed to have been deleted (ccleaner?)

Im not over heating, on load on my cpu i get around 45 degrees centigrade and my gpu on load is around 60. Also one time windows suggested that I should check my ram ? I have also run chkdsk a few times.

The 2 mini dumps revealed: 1) Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. This might be a case of memory corruption. 2) Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt. This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. Hope this helps

extra note the last mini dump was caused by [FONT=Segoe UI]dxgmms1.sys[/FONT] file. This is the DirectX Graphics MMS

Okay when the new Ram is installed come back and tell us how the computer is doing then. It makes no sense to continue with this thread until the new memory is installed

Back