Recently reseted my pc because of BSODs, STILL getting BSODs

*Please Read*
———————
So I recently built this pc atleast a month ago to get into pc gaming BUT ive been getting into a plethra of problems. One of the problems included some of my games crashing with the bsod messages Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal but this isnt the problem right now.

The problem is that I recently reset my pc to start over and download my drivers and everything back carefully and NOW my pc just randomly restarts after a good 15 mins of use (It boots up perfectly, no booting problems) with the BSOD messages:

Driver_IRQL_Not_Less Or_Equal
•KMode_Exception_Not_Handled
•(1 More but I forgot it)

I don’t know what to do this is driving me CRAZY, I just wanna play games on my pc...

My build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9WpkM8

If I had your problem, I would disable nVidia driver, remove offending nVidia driver with DDU (see downloads), download fresh version and reinstall nVidia driver (you might try an earlier version if the current one is buggy - check on nVidia forums). Observe..there is the possibility that your new system may have an issue in hardware (memory, RAM or VRAM).

The standalone boot memtest86 is very nice.. most folks just don't run it long enough (continuous overnight is my preference). I very much like being away from the Windows OS for this test.

Back