Recommend an adventure game

Status
Not open for further replies.

batigoal

Hi guys. Is there any adventure game out there shooting,hacking wadever as long as it's an adventure game that can be played by 2players or more? Doesnt have to be a graphically stunnin game. An old game is also more than welcome =D

For PC!

Juz have to be an adventure where i can go online and kill some AI monsters and stuffs with my friends =D

Preferably non-leveling games but if it is, it's ok also =D Thanks!

Eg. Diablo

Fahrenheit is an excellent adventure game, though the story goes wacko halfway in.

Simon says mini games make you feel really part of the action (double down and your character ducks etc)

More of an interactive film.

If your in America it will be called the Indigo Prophecy, because the developers thought americans wouldnt get the difference between it and Fahrenheit 9/11

WoW is the most obvious choice for this, followed by others like Everquest, The Matrix Online, LOTR: Shadows of Angmar and Runescape.

First of all thanks for the replies! Oh i've heard that indigo prophercy is an amazing cinematic style game but it isnt quite wad i'm lookin for since it's a one player game xD

As for Mythos...NOW tat's wad i'm talkin about! It does certainly look very enticing and the developer is Flagship..ucant go wrong wif Flagship games xD

I have been thinkin of playin WoW for awhile now but the subscription fees is a major major obstruction..i'm tryin to find free online gamin u see. Everquest looks nice but i'll definitely get pwned since the game has been there for awhile n there're gonna be some really pro dudes out there =p

For the Matrix Online i read and heard the reviews and i muz say it isnt quite one of the best games out there but the fightin moves are cool. Here's where i heard it http://www.gamespot.com/video/561634/6121664/the-matrix-online-video-review

LOTR looks good..been a fan of LOTR movies since i first saw Legolas's arrow pierce the eye of the goblins haha.

Hellgate is a cool game but unfortunately it requires subscriptions fees... =p

oh i forgot to mention this...is there some other genre of recommendation rather than the RPG/Quest-type/mythical kinda games? Some other genre i mean something like Gears of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back