Recovery old Yahoo email

black20

Hi
I had an old Yahoo email
I receive this warning when I try to recover an account
Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number
I receive this warning when I want to create a new account with the same old address
A Yahoo account already exists with this email address

How can I solve this problem?

Hi dear friend
My email has been blocked in the past because of US sanctions
Sanctions have now been lifted, but Yahoo is not recovering that old email
Yahoo has banned this email address after several years of not allowing account recovery
It does not allow creating a new email with the same name as before and warns this email is available

If you have a solution, seek help with recovery

I have no solution, will let someone else help, good luck.
Hello
Thank you
You can contact Yahoo Support to find out why this is the problem.
I can't speak English well

I think this is a problem for a lot of old Yahoo users who want to know the solution

Hello
Thank you
You can contact Yahoo Support to find out why this is the problem.
I can't speak English well

I think this is a problem for a lot of old Yahoo users who want to know the solution
If you are suggesting I contact yahoo about "your" email situation, it will not work. All I can & will suggest is you start a NEW yahoo email. I have yahoo & no problem.

If you are suggesting I contact yahoo about "your" email situation, it will not work. All I can & will suggest is you start a NEW yahoo email. I have yahoo & no problem.
Hi dear friend
If I send you email information, you may contact Yahoo Support
I said I can't speak English well so please do so.

Hi dear friend
If I send you email information, you may contact Yahoo Support
I said I can't speak English well so please do so.
Whether or not you are mis understanding me or not, I cannot nor will not do such. If somebody else in this forum is willing, fine, I won't. It also could be against forum rules. Sorry, find somebody else, again, good luck. By the way, you sure do type good english.

Whether or not you are mis understanding me or not, I cannot nor will not do such. If somebody else in this forum is willing, fine, I won't. It also could be against forum rules. Sorry, find somebody else, again, good luck. By the way, you sure do type good english.
Hi dear friend
thank you

Back