Attachments

• Mini082310-02.dmp
    100 KB · Views: 0
Anyone can please help me?

this is the last minidump

Attachments

• Mini082510-07.dmp
    92 KB · Views: 2
Do you have more minidumps (preferably five more recent ones), if so please attach them with your next post.

Also provide us with your system's complete specs including PSU make/model etc.

Are all the drivers (i.e. motherboard, graphics) are up to date?

I am suspecting there may be an issue with your graphic card but with just one dump I can't be conclusive about anything.

Thanks

I've
-Intel Core Duo 6420
-Ati Radeon x1950pro
-corsair 2gb ram
-abit ab9 pro

psu=power supply? Link

all up to date.
already done memtest

for the minidumps is that ok?

Attachments

• Mini082510-08.dmp
  • Mini082510-06.dmp
  • Mini082510-05.dmp
  • Mini082510-04.dmp
    92 KB · Views: 1
I've gone through all of your dumps, and I suspect these are being caused by ATI graphic card driver. Please uninstall your currently install driver, then run Driver Sweeper (you can download it from Techspot's download section) and run it to clean any remaining files of this driver.

Then get latest WHQL driver supporting your graphic card and install it.

Also download OCCT, and stress test your graphic card / its memory etc. with it. Please do keep us updated about your progress.

Yup seems to be the right link to me.

WHQL = Windows Hardware Quality Lab (certified drivers).

Best of luck and please do keep us posted about your progress. Regards

I tried with the first one...

this image means that it isn't whql?

sry its in italian

Attachments

• log.jpg
    log.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 5
It seems to be the case, despite the fact that I have absolutely no Idea what the heck that means :p

But anyway, as these are the latest available drivers, proceed with installation keeping in mind the instructions given above.

nothing... it happens again... i can't solve the problem...

it happens only with this game.. and the game is installed not on the partition of the SO....

Yes I've noticed that it is only happening with Mass Effect, what in-game settings you are using to play it (e.g. high details, or medium etc.) and at what resolution? Do you notice any change in temperature of your graphic card when you play this particular game?

i formatted for other reasons but the problem is still here....

im playing with high details 1280x1024. i tried to turn down some details but it happened anyway.

there's a program for the control of the GC temperature with alarm?

What is the make of your ATI card? Usually graphic card maker provides some form of utilities to give you information about temperatures / frequencies etc. so checking their site may yield some results.

when i play the temperature touch 83°

i would know how to know if its a problem of the power unit...

It doesn't seems to be, is the fan is working properly on that graphic card? Ensure smoother airflow as well (i.e. intake and outflow from casing). And check sapphire's site for any supporting software (e.g. for checking temps and fan speed etc.). However, you can use Catalyst Control Center to monitor these as well, just unlock ATI Overdrive, and it should provide you with the required info.

Probably this has to do something with your graphic card, can you 'loan' a graphic card from some friend and see how your system behaves with it?

i dont know if this time is the graphic card again... it reboot without "freezing"... seems to be a problem of the SO or of the power supply

Back