Revamped looks

Julio Franco

Staff member
Has anyone noticed something different with the forums? :D

Anyway, hope you like it... it's a perfect match for the main site design plus it also integrates news comments much better.

Yeah it's definitely something new - I like it. Gives the forummer more access to other TS content, and definitely keeps the flow of the site better. I always thought it looked kind of odd when I first clicked the forum link from the homepage...

:D

One thing I miss is at the bottom after you replied there was the place where you could scroll and GO to "called the forum jump". I liked that because I would just hit GO and it would take me back to the forum I was posting in, so I could see the next thread. Is there any way we can re-implement that?

I see it here now on the thread page, but I am talking about after you reply to a thread.

Nice Julio, it really helps to "integrate" the site more as was already mentioned...

Didn't notice it untill today ;)

I like the look but the reorganisation of the ad and button etc. seems to take up a considerably bigger chunk of the page. Which means more scrolling to read threads... No big problem though. I like the new flow of the main page to forum by having the same header.

Back