RuneScape won't load

TheDreams

My little brother is obsessed with this game, runescape. He plays it constantly and then about three days ago he told me that it won't load for him. I guess it loads up to 50% then stops. Every once in a while it will load but when he goes to move his character it does the same thing again. Any suggestions? He is almost crying lol

Is Runescape still played within your browser? If so, you will want double check your internet connectivity and update Java on your machine.

He says that any browser he tries it won't load and he just updated the client, so maybe try re installing java?

Yeah, have him go to the Java website and use the uninstall tool for old version. Then, proceed to do a clean install of the newest version.

Yeah, RS circa 2007 if I heard correctly. That was just before some big changes and my quitting point.

I tried uninstalling it again and re installing it but I keep getting this error, I got it last night when I tried to download java but I tried again and it went away. Any idea what I can do?

Attachments

• Java.png
    Java.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 4
Back