Sagipsul pop up windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm new here and this is just about my last resort. Over the last couple days after finally getting rid of zango I'm still getting pop ups from sagipsul mainly through google. I've ran through several antivirus and spyware programs to no success and I've tried booting into safe mode and windows won't let me. I says it failed to boot into safe mode and takes me back to the screen I get after pressing F8.

I run Windows XP and here is my HJT log without being able to run in safe mode.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

One side note also. When I try to run in sade mode, every time it says attempting to load SPTD.SYS and the eventually goes back to the F8 screen.

Attachments

• hijackthislog1.txt
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
You're still infected.windiwsfsearch.com is a ZLOG virus and you still have it. D/L malwarebytes and do a complete scan. That should remove most of the malware, however you can also download other recommended malware/spyware progs. Is your A/V updated? Another great program is ATF cleaner.

100,000 virus proggers

Hey White2098 what do you call 100.000 virus programers at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean? A good start. Y/W

Indeed good sir! Now I just gotta work out this forsaken winiguard from my system, eesh. You might see a new thread from me within the hour, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back