Sagipsul popups, other possible malware, spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshZonker

I've been getting constant random popups, mostly from a website called sagipsul. I'm pretty sure I've got something else also as my computer has slowed down tremendously. I greatly appreciate any help.

I'm doing the 8 step process and then I'll post the new log if I can't figure it out...

I've still got some things I need to get rid of and some things I'm not sure what they are.....

-"Av2009"
-"Speedrunner"
-"Funk Dale Fork"
-"wimesabi"
-"hpBootOp"
-"getmodule32"
-2 copies of "ctfmon"

No idea

We need users to run the 8-step process and attach all the recent logs
Otherwise it's just guessing what to do

Well, you either want your computer fixed or not (actually I'm starting to think - not, not sure why - yet)

But if you RE follow the guide
PLUS install an Antivirus (ie Avira)
Then submit all the recent logs
I might look at them

Otherwise, please go to a computer shop, I hear they don't want you to do anything at all ;)

I actually do want my computer fixed and really appreciate your helping me out. I'm sure this whole thing gets a thousand times more frustrating for you then me...I did do the 8 steps...sorry my brain was just fried trying to fix my computer all day, but I got the two other logs. I have AVG installed also.

Wow !

Well you need to run Malwarebytes (plus update first) again, anyway. LOTS of malwares are still to be removed

It's very sad, but Malwarebytes may need to be run multiple times (now that's irritating for you! )

By the way, get an AntiVirus, preferably Avira (as listed in the guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back