Sagipsul virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that I have been infected with the sagipsul virus. I have been receiving several pop-ups recently while using Firefox...most of the pop-ups open with Firefox, but occasionally they have opened with Internet Explorer. Many of them are blank pages and come from sagipsul.com, some of them are ads for anti-virus software, a few of them are random ads, and a couple have not loaded because "a connection to the server could not be made" even though I was web-browsing as the ad couldn't load. My system has been running somewhat slow, and occasionally I have not even been able to boot up my system without everything freezing up. My system restore tool was also disabled, which was upsetting because on other occasions I have beaten a virus (or so I thought) by doing a system restore to a week or so before I noticed any effects. After browsing several forums, I came to the understanding that this could be beaten with a little help, so I ran through the recommended steps of this forum's admins as a start. Since running MBAM and the Super Anti-Spyware programs, it seems like things are working better, but I'd like to be sure. The logs are posted below, any help would be appreciated. Thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back