Samsung Galaxy S outsold Apple iPhone in Japan during Q1 2011

Mister_K

Oh nice one, happy for Samsung with their great progress. Now it is my turn to scramble money and order one of these :p Or wait for the Win7.1 Phone :S

G

In other TechSpot news, Samsung Galaxy S dominated iPhone in sales from the Samsung Store in on Zowe St., Korea yesterday.

You can pry my iPhone out of my cold dead fingers. :)

G

"In other TechSpot news, Samsung Galaxy S dominated iPhone in sales from the Samsung Store in on Zowe St., Korea yesterday.

You can pry my iPhone out of my cold dead fingers."

Can you remove your cold, dead fingers please. They're blocking the antenna and I'm trying to make a call.

G

I love Samsung's products, and this should really not come as a surprise to anyone considering Samsung is many times the size of apple

Mizzou

The iPhone has been steadily losing market share since January 2010, this is just a continuation of the same trend.

Raswan

Guest said:
"In other TechSpot news, Samsung Galaxy S dominated iPhone in sales from the Samsung Store in on Zowe St., Korea yesterday.

Can you remove your cold, dead fingers please. They're blocking the antenna and I'm trying to make a call.

burn

aj_the_kidd

Guest said:

me likes :) iSheep are a "little too sensitive" when it comes to anything slightly negative about Apple.

G

aj_the_kidd writes:

" iSheep are a "little too sensitive"... "

1 iSheep comment
5 Windoze responses

You gotta love the irony! ;)

G

Q. what is Infuse?
A. Obsolete

...in 3 months you'll be stuck with your moldy old android-rarely-gets-updated-on-third-party-phones-multi-year-contract wishing so badly you had the new iPhone 5 which will of course kick ***!

G

Android users dont have to wish badly for the new iphone because 3 months later samsung, HTC or another company will release an even better phone.