SATA Hitachi HDD corrupting random files

I have a Dell Precision T7600 With a Hardware Raid controller. Took some work but I made this Server into a very nice Gaming System with the WIndows 10 OS. I have 5 SATA harddrives, Assigned to Drive F:/ is my Hitachi HTS542525K9SA00 with 300GB. I have 6 PC games installed on this drive and Play the games Daily.

The games on the Drive run with no Problem but any other files Such as Pictures, Videos, Ect. that I place on the drive become Corrupted and will no longer work or Transfer to other Drives almost immediately after the Transfer is Complete.

I have tried Multiple Error Checking programs skipping Windows CheckDisk, All Programs Report the HDD is Working Normal. Windows Event Viewer has Reported 3 'Error: Has a Bad Block' and 3 'Warning: This block has been Retied' for this Drive.

Why is my Drive Eating Files but allowing the PC games to run fine? Am I missing something?

Hitachi HTS542525K9SA00-071030BB0F00WDGMRB6C-ID.mht.png Drive-ID
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/immediately

Reallocation Event Count 057 / Current Pending Errors Count 100

Is the HDD just Degrading? And the Games are still on good Blocks?

smart.png SMART

The YELLOW marks are of concern, also #5 Reallocated Sec Cnt & #7 Seek Error Rate

Just because a block has been reallocated does not imply that the data in it is uncorrupted :sigh:

I would backup what you can and replace the drive

I guess this is just a reason to get a larger HDD.

Thank you for your time and Service Jobeard ^_^

-I used HDDScan-3.3 for Windows to get the info if anyone has Similar issues-

I guess this is just a reason to get a larger HDD.

Thank you for your time and Service Jobeard ^_^

-I used HDDScan-3.3 for Windows to get the info if anyone has Similar issues-
When you create folder names, AVOID SPACES; make them simple names OR if a complex name is absolutely required, use conjoined names; eg: CaribbeanBeachAtSunset

Back