Scholarships?

T

thewoosterisroot

So I'm looking for all the scholarships I can get; I've found a bit wandering around the net, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions that might help with the process (yes it's for college). Thanks guys :)

yep - serve your country and get school paid for. I did. paid for my associates, bachelor's, and masters.

I've got me 2 of 'em.... what for? Are you in dire need or something? Or just looking for trivia for you're CV like: a scholarship in burger flipping?

Sjbrand99 said:
I've got me 2 of 'em.... what for? Are you in dire need or something? Or just looking for trivia for you're CV like: a scholarship in burger flipping?
??? :S

To Tedster: yeah, I've seriously considered going about things that way ,but I don't think that's gonna work out. You really stationed out in bagdad right now?

Hmm...I wonder if it's possible to get a scholarship for hardware technology...I would chase that down like you wouldn't believe ;) .

It is in my high school. Some college/university has offered a scholarship program for... programming I believe. Of course I don't know the details because they don't affect me. I'm only in grade 9 :)

Hmm...I wonder if it's possible to get a scholarship for hardware technology...I would chase that down like you wouldn't believe .

There are some scholarships for Computer Matinence ( Spell right? ) and Computer Hardware but you have to go to those special High schools for it.

You could always just go to College at Devry University for computer tech ;)

Go non-physical activities, yeah! :D I'm not the most physically fit person in the world puke: . Or shall I say, Go "club de español"!

Hey, I can do all the IT stuff.... im a rugby scholar who plays for england academy. You may see me on tv if i stick in. (Asssuming you even know what rugby is let alone watch it. I am aware that many here are form the US or other foreign countries.)

DON'T EVER USE THAT VULGAR TERM EVER AGAIN!
Arhhh I hate it when people say that. American football is a spin-off that does not nearly compare in skill or fun. It is not as complex and is VERY different.
Firstly in Rugby we do not wear body amour like p*****s. It is also alot harder and is a religion for many Brits and Europeans.

Watch what you say before you make an naive claim like that! Lol... but seriously.

Sjbrand99 said:
DON'T EVER USE THAT VULGAR TERM EVER AGAIN!
Arhhh I hate it when people say that. American football is a spin-off that does not nearly compare in skill or fun. It is not as complex and is VERY different.
Firstly in Rugby we do not wear body amour like p*****s. It is also alot harder and is a religion for many Brits and Europeans.

Watch what you say before you make an naive claim like that! Lol... but seriously.

I like Basketball more than any sport.

nathanskywalker said:
??? :S

To Tedster: yeah, I've seriously considered going about things that way ,but I don't think that's gonna work out. You really stationed out in bagdad right now?
yes. I am really in baghdad right now. a stone's throw from Saddam's palace.

Back