Searching through a webpage looking for something that begins with a specific letter?

How can I search through a webpage if I am looking for something that begins wih a specific letter? For example, if I press control F I can search through a webpage, but I want to return values that begins with a spefic letter. How can I do this?

I use the control F on this webpage and I typed the letter H and it matched 80 times on this page alone. There are little up-and-down arrows that let you cycle to the next match. They were all highlighted in yellow on my rig. I am using Chrome browser and Win10

I use the control F on this webpage and I typed the letter H and it matched 80 times on this page alone. There are little up-and-down arrows that let you cycle to the next match. They were all highlighted in yellow on my rig. I am using Chrome browser and Win10
Thank you for your reply. I am looking for whole words that begins with a specific letter. How can I do this? For example, I want to search for whole words that begins with h, then for example the word hour should be highlighted if I search on this page.

I was hoping that you could use Control+F and type something like> H.* which you could do in Windows Explorer to search for anything that matches H-something, but sadly it does not work. You are stuck with refining your search by adding more letters.

Doing it that way seems to be the only way to search. You have 26 letters of entropy in each spot

Last edited:
I was hoping that you could use COntrol_F and type something like> H.* which you could do in Windows Explorer to search for anything that matches H-something, but sadly it does not work. You are stuck with refining your search by adding more letters.

Doing it that way seems to be the only way to search. You have 26 letters or entropy in each spot
Thank you for reply. Do the rest of you agree with this conclusion or is there another way to search for what I am looking for?

Back